渡輪：F3（Circular Quay—Sydney Olympic Park Wharf—Parramatta）
城鐵規劃：Sydney CBD—Sydney Olympic Park—Parramatta
輕軌規劃：Parramatta—Sydney Olympic Park—Strathfield，預計2018年開工
確立三大片區：主場館區（Stadia Precint），中央區（Central Precint），Parkview（公園區）
READY TO MOVE IN – PAVILIONS RESIDENCES BY MIRVAC
Set in the gateway of Sydney Olympic Park, Pavilions Residences presents contemporary architecture at its best. Designed with Mirvac’s extraordinary benchmark for quality, Pavilions offers luxurious 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, terraces and sky homes that are intelligently designed with layouts to suit all stages of life.
RESIDENT AMENITIES & LOCATION
– 4,500sqm of landscaped courtyard featuring intimate pockets and open spaces
– Indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, BBQ, herb and vegetable garden
– Private gym – exclusive to Pavilions residents
– Indoor community room for meetings or social gatherings, accessible for Pavilions residents
– Over 800 bicycle parking spaces and dedicated motorcycle spaces
– Walking distance to Sydney Olympic Park Station and bus stops
– Surrounded by parklands and bike trails
– Short drive to Rhodes Waterside and Direct Factory Outlet.
– Generous ceiling height with reverse cycle, day/night zoned air-conditioning
– Open living, dining and kitchen area that flows onto an outdoor balcony. Some apartments will enjoy uninterrupted views of the city from your balcony
– Some apartments have the option to come with a car space
– Bedroom features built-in wardrobe and ample storage
– Gourmet kitchen with natural tones and sophisticated finishes and quality appliances
Mirvac is one of Australia’s leading property development groups, an ASX top 50 listed company with a 48-year history of reimagining urban life, delivering multiple award-winning projects across residential, industrial, commercial and retail sectors. Over our 48 years history, Mirvac has concentrated on selecting residential development sites that meet its strict criteria – close to transport, schools, amenity and jobs. Design and quality are cornerstones of the Mirvac brand, and the attributes most valued by our customers. With more than 30 percent of new sales to repeat buyers, Mirvac’s high level of customer loyalty can be attributed to its commitment to quality and care in every little detail, from the design to the build and customer care.
– High-quality finishes and well-designed layouts, suitable for investors or owner-occupiers
– Some apartments are eligible for First Home Buyers Scheme
– Centrally located close to the train station and future proposed Metro station
– Completed apartments, ready to move in now
– Residents can be a part of a bigger Sydney Olympic Park community with a dedicated Pavilions Welcome+ Coordinator
SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK 2030 MASTER PLAN
The NSW Governments 2030 Master Plan sets out a new vision for Sydney Olympic Park to realize its full potential with $10 billion being dedicated to creating a thriving 24/7 city by 2030.
– 10,700 new homes for up to 23,500 residents
– 100,000sqm specialty retail, dining and nightlife hub
– 34,000 local job opportunities to be introduced
– 5,000 students attending local schools
– A revitalized community Town Centre
– 40% more cycleways through 430 hectares of serene parklands
– $24 billion proposed investment in infrastructure, connecting Sydney Olympic Park with the city hubs, including Sydney Metro West, WestConnex and Parramatta Light Rail.