Parks & Recreation
- South Morang and Trilogy Place positions you in the centre of it all, only 25km from Melbourne CBD.
- Spoilt with array of nearby beautiful parklands & reserves. Walk trails at Plenty Gorge & Yellow Gum Recreation Area’s Blue Lake is perfect for swimming.
- Native River Gums trees decorate the estate, some hundreds of years old form part of the local landscape.
- Nearby Parks & Recreation. Walking distance to the future Pipehead Reservoir Park (Reservoir Park & Pipe Track)
- Train, tram, and bus links are all close by, new South Morang Train Station is close to the estate.
- Quick access to Plenty Road, Hume Highway, Metropolitan Ring Road & Melbourne Airport.
- The proposed 86 tram line will provide a connection to RMIT University Bundoora, La Trobe University and Unit Hill retail and commercial precincts.
- Range of private primary, secondary and non-government schools including Morang South Primary School, Marymede and Parade Catholic Colleges.
- Tertiary Institutions: RMIT & La Trobe Universities are within easy reach.
- Short drive to iconic Farm Vigano and the award-winning Rivers of Yarrambat, known locally and regionally for their unique offering.
- Café, fashion, home & gift shop, garden center, function & venue event, conference hub, health & well being all only 6-minute drive away.
- Other dining experiences to enjoy include Oreganos Bakery Café, Ribs & Burgers South Morang, 4 Door Mill Park, and the well-known Commercial Hotel.
- Less than a 10-minute walk from Westfield Plenty Valley and a few minutes drive to Uni Hill Outlet.
- Close to Bunnings, Central South Morang Shopping Centre, Village Cinema, Entertainment & Dining Precinct, Woolworths & Coles.