Overview

Mordialloc is a lovely suburb along Port Phillip bay only 24 kilometers southeast of Melbourne City. Home to a population of roughly 10,000 residents. The suburb is
home to schools, sporting grounds, playgrounds, cycling tracks, Epsom park horse racing track, Mordialloc creek reserve, and Woodlands golf course.

Incentives

  • Fully Turnkey High Spec Luxury Townhomes (see inclusions)
  • Project under construction – completion on track for late 2022
  • Located 1klm to Mentone Beach, Mordialloc Plaza & Mentone Girls Grammar
  • 1 Part Contract. 10% deposit with the remaining 90% on settlement. (SMSF Friendly)
  • Approximately 10-20% under medium house price in the area.

Details

Page Views

Be the first to review “Mordialloc – Embrace Townhouses-VIC”